1. Register the set-up of new branch. Liaise with secretarial agent / lawyer to submit the application form for the registration. (Hthai & FAR& Shopping Bag )
2. Liaise with MIS staff for the layout of POS within the new store and submit the application to register POS with Revenue Department. (Hthai & FAR& Shopping Bag)
3. Oversee the Fixed Assets
a. Review Fixed Assets register
b. Ensure Fixed Assets and depreciation are properly recorded and the computation of depreciation expense is correct.
c. Check that proper documents are organised in the fixed asset file.
4. Comptroller of Income Tax (CIT) computation ( FAR & GL )
Ensure half year tax (PND51) computation is submitted to The Revenue Department within two months from end September.
a. Ensure annual tax (PND50) computation is submitted to The Revenue Department within 150 days, that is by 31 August, from the fiscal year end.
5. Issue POA, Prepare minutes of Board Meeting (BR), Director’s Meeting (AGM). (Hthai & FAR & GL )
6. Liaise with external auditor, tax agent and secretarial agent. (Hthai & FAR & GL )
7. Prepare the Summary of Insurance Policies and to ensure that the assets are adequately insured and liaise with insurance agent for renewal of the expiring policies on a timely basis. ( prepayment -insurance )
8. Maintain License summary and liaise with Lawyer to apply for new / renew license of FAR (Thailand) on timely basis.
9. Overall in charge of closing FAR (Thailand) accounts and management reporting.R for FAR & Management Report
10. In charge to prepare and reconcile the following
a) Reconcile the Balance sheet schedules
154230 Prepayment – Insurance
210030 Provision for taxation
210040 Dividend payable
300025 Appropriation for dividend paid
621190 Insurance - all risk
621200 Insurance - keyman/public/product liab/
621500 Directors' fee / Audit fee / Professional fees